Search whispered words

Monday, July 15, 2013

The busy month of July

What a wonderful month July has been with the celebration of our country's independence, beautiful weather, and other family celebrations for me (My Great-Grandma turned 100!!!). But with all of these wonderful things, I have been slacking on reviews and getting things posted. But never fear! There will be three new reviews posted within the next two days and they have been fabulous reads! I can't wait to share them with you.

Now, for all you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) who have read Fifty Shades, while visiting family in Iowa, I had a wine that I picked just because of its name, which I normally don't do, but I couldn't resist. And I loved it! It is a dry white, called Fifty Shades of Grape. Heehee. I plan on getting some sent to my house! And their other wines are delish as well. Here is their site!
http://www.grapeescapeiowa.com/ourwines/whites.html

I plan on getting reacquainted with Christian when I get my Fifty Shades wine :)

Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment