Search whispered words

Monday, July 15, 2013

Suddenly Beautiful

5 Goddess Worthy Stars!!

I am finding that I really enjoy mythology based romance books, and Boone Brux’s Suddenly Beautiful is one of those reasons why I am falling for these stories! I’m not entirely sure how Nikki kept her intense crush on her boss, Toreas, a secret for four years, but I was relieved when all of their attraction came to the surface in a night of untamed passion. The outcome? Not so “happily-ever-after” as you would expect.
Being the boss, Tor couldn’t let his desire for Nikki interfere with their working situation, but it becomes increasingly more difficult when the devilishly handsome Creed Killion, his new creative director for his company, shows an interest in Nikki. Creed suggests she become the new face of their new product line and gives her a make over, making her even more stunning. How can Tor resist? He can’t, but he tries so dang hard.
Suddenly Beautiful has everything from the gorgeous leading man, the beautiful inside-&-out leading lady to the jealous and vindictive woman, the trying-to-snag-the-beauty guy to godlike powers, family secrets to chaos and deceit.
Boone Brux’s writing is phenomenal and I found myself completely enraptured with the story of Nikki and Tor.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a strong, witty, won’t-back-down kind of girl, paired with a guy who tries to keep his control over everything, but seems to fail when it comes to said girl.


(I received an ARC for my review and this is my honest-to-goodness, straight from the heart review!)



No comments:

Post a Comment