Search whispered words

Monday, May 13, 2013

It's called 'chivalry' people!!

Alright, let's talk about feminism. Actually, lets rant about the women who think that every man thinks they are weak and by offering a seat on a bus or holding a door open or offering to help, it is really just the man saying "I know you can't do that because you are a woman, so I'm just going to take care of it for you"......... SERIOUSLY?!? Just because a man does something nice to you, a woman, doesn't necessarily mean they think any less of you. Yes, there will always be those A-holes that do hold that insight, but they are misogynistic and their opinion of you shouldn't matter and shouldn't even be acknowledged. Don't let those insecure man-children ruin it for the majority of the male population.
I, for one, find it rude when, not just a man, but ANYONE doesn't offer help when they see that someone needs it. I will gladly accept someone holding the door for me, or helping me move or lift or carry anything . I probably could have handled it myself, but it's nice to have help every once in awhile, especially if that person isn't looking for anything out of it. 
To me, it is just common sense and common courtesy to be nice to human beings.
So ladies of last century, can you please get your panties out of its twist, get over yourselves and accept the kindness men have to offer?! No one thinks you are weak or inferior just because they hold the door open for you. We women are strong and can handle a shit-ton of stuff that gets thrown at us. Men know this, they have seen it for centuries. 
Maximus knows that I can hold my own and I can be strong and independent, however, he still wants to take care of me and offer a helping hand to ANYONE, not just women. 
On the flip-side. Men, don't be doucheBs that treat women like crap. No one likes you, no one thinks you're cool. Get over your superiority complex. Karma is a bitch.
Moral of the story--> Can't we all just recognize each other as human beings and want to make the world a better place? Yes, yes we can.

2 comments:

  1. Stop beating around the bush Anne and tell us how you really feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell um sister!

    ReplyDelete