Search whispered words

Friday, May 17, 2013

Bad Mouth


I give Angela McCallister’s Bad Mouth a well-deserved 5 stars!! Mouth-watering, drop-dead sexy, bad-boy vampire Prince paired with tough as nails, tenacious, gets what she wants, human liaison to the vampires, and you know the covers of this book will be getting steamed up and quick! It has been a while since the sexual tension and mounting emotions between characters has put me on edge, but Kade and Valerie sure got my heart racing and my blood pumping.
Not only are these two on opposites sides of the playing field, one hating humans and one hating vampires, they have to work together to bring down someone or something bringing down both of their worlds. If that wasn’t complicated enough, the more time they spend together, the more they learn about each other, the more their knowledge of the other’s species eludes them.
Kade’s personality is top notch, not being able to control the things that come out of his mouth and Val refuses to let anything scare her.
Angela’s writing is fantastic!! With well written characters and wonderful flow of the story, I found myself lost in the world of Bad Mouth.
Thank you, Angela, for this wonderful novel!




2 comments:

  1. I'm unbelievably happy you enjoyed Bad Mouth, Anne :) Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. There's definitely more of this world to come! Next book will solve the mystery of why Alice can't stand cops *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *delightful squeals ensue* I liked the tiny snippet of Alice and issue with cops and I am looking forward to that book!!

    ReplyDelete