Search whispered words

Saturday, June 15, 2013

No Strings Attached

I am not a huge fan of Novellas for several reasons. The first one being if I love the characters and their stories, I always want there to be more. Which goes right into the second reason, I always want to get closer to the characters, learning more about them. Third reason being it’s over before it seems like it even began. All of that aside, I ADORED Nicolette Day’s No Strings Attached. Most definitely 5 stars from me!
I instantly loved Hayden with her sass, her affirmation of her place in life, what she is looking for, and how strong as well as self confident that she is. An all around fun girl that I wouldn’t miss a beat being friends with.
And to the opposite spectrum is Jace, who radiates sexy, “come hither” looks, and carries himself with such confidence that every woman wants a piece of him. But his heart belongs to his best friend, but he can’t go there with her.
What happens when these two get trapped in a storage closet for who knows how long, with no more time left before Hayden leaves to a dangerous war-torn land the next morning? These two know what they want, but must decide if they act on it.
Nicolette does a wonderful job of creating their back story in such a way that makes me forget it is less than a hundred pages long while creating a full circle ending that left me speechless.
I instantly passed on the awesomeness of this book to friends who read it and couldn’t help but to pass it on to others.
This book is a prime example as to why I wish there was always more. Fantastic writing, Nicolette!


(I received an ARC for my review and this is my hones to goodness, straight from the heart review!)

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Strings-Attached-Entangled-Flirts-ebook/dp/B00CQYAVRK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1371486980&sr=1-1&keywords=no+strings+attached

B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/no-strings-attached-nicolette-day/1115290486?ean=9781622661794

No comments:

Post a Comment