Search whispered words

Friday, April 19, 2013

Critics Abound

I haven't been posting as much on here as I'd like and I realized it's because I constantly have my nose in a book, finishing usually one a day, barely coming up for air before diving back into a new book. Yes, this may seem like Hell to some and Lazy to others. I would agree to both of those on some level, however, this is my life. Literally. Well, maybe not entirely my life yet, but one day.
Since I am still working towards my degree in Creative Writing, I am on the path towards my dream. It is my dream to be a successful, published author, and work in a publishing house. Ideally as an Editor, however, I would just love to be involved in the "book making" process to get all of these wonderful stories and characters that infiltrate our world into the hands of people.
A lot of the books I have been reading are pretty new, just published books in which most people haven't heard of. And I always have an opinion on the books I read and I've decided to use this blog as a place for book reviews (with random rants about life in general still thrown in there). I am an avid user of goodreads.com, always list the books I'm reading and as soon as I finish reading it, I rate it, but I seem to just leave it at that. But no more! I will be doing my own personal review of said books (complete with cover photos) giving my rating, and it will be filled with all of the emotional stresses these stories always impress upon me.
A book you want me to read and review, just say so and I would be more than happy to oblige :D

Happy Friday Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment