Search whispered words

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Come Undone

4 I-Didn’t-See-That-Coming Stars!

I was taken by surprise when I read Madelynne Ellis’ Come Undone. I was intrigued by it just from the synopsis, hence the reason I requested a copy for review. But man, did I get more than I bargained for.
Xane Geist, frontman for Goth-metal band, Black Halo, sexy as sin, full of secrets, and disbanding the group right in the middle of a sold-out show.
Enter Daniella Fosbrook. Always following the rules in order to stay under the radar, Xane’s #1 Fan, rebellious in any way when it comes to Black Halo and secrets that stem from the marks that cover her skin.
Caught between his band members and no way to escape, Xane seeks the help of Dani who had lost her way backstage. Slipping through the doors out into the night, Xane and Dani start on an unknown adventure to discovering themselves, the secrets they carry, the secrets of those around them and what life and love means to them.
Xane and Dani are characters with extreme personalities that open you up, make you sit on the edge of your seat, never letting you stop reading about their tale. Their sexual chemistry is off the charts and hot hot hot. Madelynne explores not just heterosexual relationships, but capturing relationships in all regards. Yes, complete with cliffhanger, I cannot wait to read the next book, yet I feel satisfied with Xane and Dani’s relationship.


GO GET IT!!!



(I received an ARC via NetGalley for my review and this is my honest-to-goodness, straight from the heart review!)

No comments:

Post a Comment