Search whispered words

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Judgey McJudgerton

Can someone tell me why judging is so important to you? To everyone? We say we don't judge, we say we don't care what others think. However, you know that when someone screams or whispers or suggests WALMART!! you instantly have a picture of those that partake in shopping there. Hell yes, I admit I am right there with you. I know that if I troll around walmart in my sweatpants, no make-up, and hoodie, I will still be among the "elite". But there is that little part of me that cares about what other people think, therefore, I get dressed in nice jeans, nice shirt, and nice shoes to do my shopping at Target. More likely with a Starbucks coffee in hand. Oh well. That's just who I am.
I wish I didn't judge so quickly, but who can say they don't? There is this little thing called first impressions that cause us to attempt our best for the benefit of those around us. God, why can't things just be simple, easy, and natural!
My advice, just be happy.
Be happy with who you are and those that really matter and have a permanent place in your life (more like, DESERVE that permanent place in your life) will support you as long as you are happy and healthy.
Nobody else should matter.
Nobody.
However, those nobodies opinions hold more weight.

Why
Is
That?

No comments:

Post a Comment