Search whispered words

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Seriously, you're returning ebooks?!?!



It actually boggles my mind that people do this. It doesn't make sense to me and screams "I'M SELFISH AND GREEDY!! I will take part in your hard work, but give you a slap in the face at the same time."

I'm not talking about purchasing something on accident and returning it, I'm talking about purchasing a book, reading it, then returning it.That is called stealing as far as I'm concerned.

Please please read this short post HERE and take into account that writers work incredibly hard to give you a book to escape from your reality. Sometimes you don't get a book you like, I get that, but that's life. You take a risk (and a $0.99-$5 isn't a big one) when purchasing anything.

Respect the writers and the time and effort they put in.


No comments:

Post a Comment