Search whispered words

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Love, Technically

5 GB Stars!!!

I cannot even imagine how to properly put into words how much I loved Lynne Silver's Love, Technically. It was refreshing, heartfelt, and full of all the good qualities of a love story. But not just any love story. The love story of a geeky computer guy, well, an extremely wealthy CEO geeky computer guy, and a small town Iowan girl who just wants to make it in the Big City. After landing a job at LiteWave technologies, Michelle has a run in with the extremely handsome Noah Frellish, CEO of LiteWave. However, she has no idea who he is and sees him in a way no one else does; a man instead of a bank account. Noah doesn’t want to lose that connection and makes the decision not to tell her who he is. As they continue to spend more and more time together, they realize how easy, fun, and wonderful it is to be with each other and neither of them have felt this way about anyone else before. However, due to miscommunication, their perfect relationship soon turns to a pile of rubble at their feet along with their hearts. Will they be able to get things back together? Do they even want to?
You don’t usually read books in which the handsome leading man is classified as a “nerd”, but I’m glad Noah is because he has become one of my favorite characters. Not caring about how much money he has or being the famous CEO, he cares about people and doing what he loves. His desire and admiration for Michelle makes me jealous while seeing Michelle’s natural reaction to Noah, wanting to take care of him, being strong and honest, I adore Michelle. This was another book I couldn’t put down, but more importantly, it was a book I read again as soon as I finished it. Absolutely Amazing!


(I received an ARC for my review, and this is my honest-to-goodness, straight from the heart review!)


No comments:

Post a Comment